This event starts on Friday, June 14th, 2019 and lasts until July 3rd, 2019 (ending of the Epic Boss on that date, at 9 AM PDT/12 PM EDT/6 PM CET).
This event is different from prior events in that there is no armorsmith/crafting aspect. Instead, there are three primary materials that are used for purchasing of armors in the Limited Shop. These materials are the Aerial Protocol, the Grounding Matrix, and the Ethereal Core.
Players need a total of 7000 Aerial Protocols, 1200 Grounding Matrixes, and 160 Ethereal Cores to "tier up" their chosen armor to the maximum of T12.
These materials are found in the Login rewards (500), Arena, Guild Wars, Raid, and Rare Spawn.
- 100 for the base armor with the first Element (your "base" element, i.e. Earth)
- 100 more for the second "Focus" armor (this armor allows you to selects your second element, i.e. Spirit)
- These two armors are combined to get the T1 armor (i.e. E/S if you combine the two above)
- 2000 more materials are required for the Ring/Amulet Set -- 1000 materials each. Remember: the Ring is the first Element, the Amulet is second Element (in the example above, Ring = Earth, Amulet = Spirit). There is reportedly a "workaround" being done that will allow players to equip the elements in their Ring/Amulet Set in either order (E/S or S/E), but it is unknown if/when this will be available. If this is added to the existing functionality, the Set Bonus for the Elements will coincide with the order of the Elements -- meaning an E/S armor with a S/E Ring/Amulet combination will apply the S/E Set Bonus, not the E/S Set Bonus.
- And finally, the last 4800 are for 6 of the "Aerial Armor" (6 x 800) to combine with the T1 through T6 to get the armor up to T7.
Limited Shop - Aerial ProtocolsEdit
This year's armor:
|Deca Morph A T1||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Deca Morph W T1||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Deca Morph F T1||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Deca Morph S T1||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Deca Morph E T1||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Air Focus||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Water Focus||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Fire Focus||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Spirit Focus||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Earth Focus||Aerial Protocols x100|
|Aerial Armor||Aerial Protocols x800|
|Aerial Deca Ring||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Aquatic Deca Ring||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Flaming Deca Ring||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Spiritual Deca Ring||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Earthen Deca Ring||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Aquatic Deca Amulet||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Aerial Deca Amulet||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Flaming Deca Amulet||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Spiritual Deca Amulet||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Earthen Deca Amulet||Aerial Protocols x1000|
|Grounding Matrixes x1||Aerial Protocols x100|
Last Year's armor (Decatron):
|Decatron A0D0||Aerial Protocols x250||1|
|D3C4 A77ack||Aerial Protocols x250||10|
|D3C4 D3fense||Aerial Protocols x250||10|
|D3C4 R1n6||Aerial Protocols x250||1|
|D3C4 4MU1||Aerial Protocols x250||1|
|Jayvee (5-star I air pet) x1||Aerial Protocols x3500||4|
|Dragon Key x1||Aerial Protocols x2000||5|
|Heated Badge (S32 mats) x1||Aerial Protocols x5000||1|
|Assorted Bean x1||Aerial Protocols x200|
|Multicolored Pepper x1||Aerial Protocols x400|
|Woof (5-star I air pet) x1||Aerial Protocols x500||1|
These materials are found in the Login rewards (150), Arena, Guild Wars, Raid, and Rare Spawn.
- A total of 1200 of these materials are necessary (3 x 400) to purchase 3 "Grounding Armor".
These armors are used to combine with the T7 through T9 armors to get the armor up to T10.
Limited Shop - Grounding MatrixesEdit
This year's armor:
|Grounding Armor||Grounding Matrixes x400|
|Aerial Protocols x80||Grounding Matrixes x10|
|Silver Coins x1||Grounding Matrixes x41||20|
|Sacred Hand (S33 mats) x1||Grounding Matrixes x375||3|
|Pine Cone (S34 mats) x1||Grounding Matrixes x470||3|
|Morgan's Tickets x100||Grounding Matrixes x156||5|
|Air Fusion Pet (bronze star) x1||Grounding Matrixes x100||5|
|Dragon Key x1||Grounding Matrixes x25||5|
These materials are only found in the higher milestones in the Guild Wars and Raid, and also in the final event rewards for top spots (T1 through T10, I believe).
- A total of 160 of the Ethereal Cores are necessary (2 x 80) to purchase 2 "Ethereal Armor".
Limited Shop - Ethereal CoresEdit
This year's armor:
|Ethereal Armor||Ethereal Cores x80|
|Grounding Matrixes x8||Ethereal Cores x1|
|Jet Propeller (S35 mats) x1||Ethereal Cores x39||3|
|Crystal Tip (S35 elite mats) x1||Ethereal Cores x47||1|
|Silver Coins x1||Ethereal Cores x3|
|Rook (5-star I earth pet)||Ethereal Cores x4||4|
|Fiery Barricade (S35)||Ethereal Cores x140|
|D3C4C4P3||Ethereal Cores x3||1|
Finally, there are also "Reallocation" armors that can be used to re-allocate the second element if players decide they do not want the element combination they originally chose any longer. For example, a player made a T10 E/F armor, and wants to change to E/S -- the Spirit Reallocation armor could be purchased and combined with the T10 E/F to make it T10 E/S instead.
|Air Reallocation||Grounding Matrixes x500|
|Water Reallocation||Grounding Matrixes x500|
|Fire Reallocation||Grounding Matrixes x500|
|Spirit Reallocation||Grounding Matrixes x500|
|Earth Reallocation||Grounding Matrixes x500|