Anyone can revert vandalism and bad-faith edits, but it takes a couple of clicks in the page history to get it done. Users with the "rollback" permission are able to undo bad edits with one click, by using the rollback link on diff pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes.
Please post below if you would like to be a rollback. In order to qualify you must:
- Have been a registered Wiki user for at least 2 months prior to your nomination.
- Have made at least 50 quality edits on main namespace.
- Have never vandalized or spammed.
- Have never been blocked in any wiki
- Have some basic knowledge about the game and wiki editing.
If you fulfill the requirement, please post below for admin consideration.
- Admins will then take 1 WEEK to evaluate your contributions to see if you are able to manage and perform better with the rollback tool.
- After a week, an admin will then notify you on your Message Wall whether you have been promoted for rollback or not. A detailed reason will be provided in case the request is declined.
If your rollback request is declined, you can only request for the position again after 1 Month.
All posts on this thread must only be related to the Rollback Request Thread. Any unrelated posts will be removed without prior notice.